Products for Pulmonology
EVIS X1 Video System Center
The EVIS X1 CV-1500 Video System Center combines video processor and LED light source in one box, resulting in a more compact and lightweight design. Additionally, cross compatibility between EVIS EXERA III and EVIS LUCERA ELITE lead to a vastly extended portfolio of compatible endoscopes. The CV-1500 features multiple special observation modes that support physicians in every step during endoscopic procedures.
- Conventional white light.
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging).
- AFI (Auto Fluorescence Imaging).
- TXI (TeXture and color enhancement Imaging) optimizes the structure, color tone and brightness of the mucosal surface.
- RDI (Red Dichromatic Imaging) improves visibility of deep blood vessels and bleeding points.
- BAI-MAC (Brightness Adjustment Imaging with MAintenance of Contrast) improves brightness in darker portions of the endoscopic image.
CV-190 PLUS is a dedicated video processor for gastrointestinal and respiratory endoscopy and comes with all the features of the CV-190. Moreover it is compatible with the extra wide area view colonoscopes (under development).
More product information for CV-190 PLUS
EVIS LUCERA ELITE Processor
The EVIS LUCERA ELITE Video System Center CV-290 enables easy access to the range of advanced features incorporated into EVIS LUCERA ELITE endoscopes.
- Groundbreaking resolving power for efficient diagnosis
- Brighter, more powerful Narrow Band Imaging
- Outstanding, true-to-life image quality