Hitachi Aloka Medical ProSound F75
The Hitachi Aloka Medical ProSound F75 is an ideal choice for exceptional imaging. It is compatible with ultrasound gastroscopes for imaging, sampling, and interventional procedures and supports many extracorporeal transducers.
- Wide range of extracorporeal ultrasound probes
- Contrast Echo (CHE) and elastography
- eFlow, Color, Power, and PW Doppler
Dedicated ultrasound processor
The EU-ME2 high-quality, high-resolution, compact ultrasound processor enables integration with conventional endoscopy on a single workstation. Its advanced features include Tissue Harmonic Echo (THE), Contrast Harmonic EUS (CH-EUS), and Elastography.
Hitachi Aloka - ProSound Alpha 7
A compact, high-performance diagnostic ultrasound system incorporating advanced technologies: Broadband Harmonics™, Adaptive Image Processing, and Directional eFlow™.
- Powerful and compact ultrasound system
- Comprehensive range of extracorporeal ultrasound probes
- Front-end technology from the ProSound Alpha 10
- Adaptive Image Processing (AIP)
- Directional eFLOW (D-eFLOW)