The new portable sinus debrider delivers a cost-effective and portable option for basic nasal procedures such as polypectomies, mini FESS and turbinate reduction.
Plug and Perform
As a “console-free”, plug and perform disposable debrider, CELERIS* is flexible enough to be used in virtually any treatment room and powerful enough to perform to your high standards.
It is especially designed for outpatient treatments.
Treat More Patients
CELERIS* provides the possibility to treat patients in an outpatient setting, with virtually no setup or breakdown time, freeing you to help more patients every day.1
CELERIS* is the optimal solution to move parts of your procedure to the outpatient setting and therefore reduce OR related costs significantly.
- Improved cash flow with low capital investment.
- Disposable device incurs no maintenance or reprocessing costs.
- Reduces need to purchase additional blades.
CELERIS* offers four options to cover the majority of your clinic’s surgery needs
- 2 mm bipolar.
- 4 mm bipolar.
- 4 mm standard.
- 4 mm malleable.
*The listed products are not yet CE marked and are not available on the EU market yet. The listed products and information are to be considered as preliminary only.
Contact Us for Details Now
1. Data on file (DN0047421 DVS)
2. Selected surgical managements in snoring and obstructive sleep apnea patients. Olszewska E, Rutkowska J, Czajkowska A, et al. Med Sci Monit. 2012 Jan;18(1):CR13-18.