Products for ENT
ChitoZolve Intranasal Splint
Pliable. Dissolvable. Fast-Acting.
The ChitoZolve splint is a dissolvable, intranasal splint that dissolves in as few as four days, so there is no need for the painful removal process often associated with other packing materials. With excellent handling characteristics, the ChitoZolve splint folds without cracking and can be cut easily for placement with no fragmenting and great pliability allowing for easy insertion into the nasal cavity. It is made from chitosan, a biocompatible polysaccharide derivative of chitin, well documented to help support healing by addressing bleeding, adhesions and bacterial growth.
- Pliable structure does not crack or create sharp edges that could irritate sensitive mucosa.
- Dissolves in as a few as four days, eliminating the need for painful removal.
- Separates and supports tissues, preventing adhesions.
- Keeps surgical site moist, helping to promote healing.
- Expands upon hydration, adapting to the patient's anatomy.
- Made from chitosan – well documented to help address bleeding, adhesions and bacterial growth.